We are looking for a bright quantitative early career researcher (assegnista di ricerca) to work with the Ageing Societies team on the project entitled “OLDER CARERS AND THE CHALLENGES POSED BY A DIGITALISED SOCIETY”.
The ideal candidate is a quantitative researcher, with an interest in ageing research, excellent data analysis skills, sound experience in the analysis of complex survey data (e.g. SHARE), and a good understanding of the principles of questionnaire design.
- Three-year collab engagement
- 63.234,70€ net of charges borne by the Administration payable to the collaborator for the whole three-years period
- Exciting campus research environment
- Personal bespoke mentoring by senior staff members
- Telework (average three days a week)
For more information on the Ageing Societies group